Monday, August 20, 2012

What's in a name...

So here goes it... my attempt at creating and maintaining a blog. This is actually my 2nd attempt since 2008, but after one post I forgot about it and when I did remember to post again, I couldn't find it. Here is to hoping this one survives a little bit longer.

I have several friends who have blogs and of course I stumble upon random ones all over the internet-I am amazed at how cute, informative, & witty they are. I mean, how hard can it be... Ha. I will refrain from mentioning how many hours I have wasted in just creating this blog and getting to this point. I must admit the hardest part has been coming up with a name for the blog. So much pressure to match the previously mentioned cuteness. So the name... I understand "rosey" is not spelled correctly, but I'm playing off the last name-so I wanted to have Rose in there somewhere. As for the cheeks part-I'll explain that later.

My hope is to use this to keep friends and family posted on the latest happenings in our home. I can't promise they will be exciting happenings, but given that I am horrible at keeping up with people over the phone, this is another attempt at staying in touch with those of you we love and miss so much.

Here goes nothing...

No comments:

Post a Comment