Monday, November 12, 2012

Happy Veteran's Day

Happy Monday and Happy Veteran's Day from These Rosey Cheeks.

I know it is Monday so we should be gearing up for the week ahead, but at the moment we are winding down from an awesome, fun packed weekend. This weekend was the Edmondson's first trip to NOVA. Shelly, Lee, Curt & even Scout made the trip up and we could not have been more excited. Call us biased, but we think our family is the BEST. We have so much fun with them, and Curt has quadrupled that fun.





Last night we had our best NOVA friends over for chili and brownies. Nate & a very due (tomorrow) Britt came. And our favorite neighbors Nick, Kasey and Khloe joined as well. I can't express enough how much I love having a house full of people. The talking, the laughing, the hollaring and eventual meltdowns-it all makes my heart happy. Curt and Khloe (about two months apart) eventually warmed up to one another. My favorite photos of their budding friendship...

Curt's "CHEESE" face.
Good-bye kisses.
The moment after the kiss. Priceless!!




I don't think either of them can get any cuter!!!










On the baby front, our Anatomy Scan is set for tomorrow. Praying for a strong, healthy little one!! And, assuming everyone (i.e. baby) is cooperating, we should know the gender...any guesses? I've done the Chinese gender charts and most say it is a girl. I've been pretty convinced little one is a girl. I've always envisioned being that soccer mom to a rowdy house full of boys, thus I'm positive God is up there saying "Oh yah...watch this..." Poof-girls galore. I could be wrong... In the meantime, doesn't matter how much people analyze the pregnancy thus far, it's a toss up:

18 weeks
In the meantime, here is the latest "bump" picture. Just now realizing I forgot to put the number of weeks on it. And yes, it is safe to say I am gaining the weight the doctors were asking for. 









We have not decided how we want to share the news of what Rosey Cheeks is-but we promise not to make you wait for long!! To help pass the time, another picture of the cutest nephew ever. (And if our Little One joins us looking just like their daddy-it is a safe bet this is a glimpse of two years from now.)
Helping Aunt Linds. cook dinner.

2 comments:

  1. You captured the most precious moment with the kiss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweetness! And now you know the answer to the big question -- just as you suspected!

    ReplyDelete